Integrated Marketing Manager
NFL Media is seeking an integrated marketing manager to support media sales operations across NFL Digital Media properties including ownership and development of media sales specific sponsorships.This position will oversee the execution of sold content sponsorships as well as support the development of new multi-platform sponsorship opportunities across NFL Digital Media properties.
- Own the implementation of approved client creative; build and activate article sponsorships, video channel integrations, social sponsorships, etc...
- Maintain a database of sponsored product and content platform opportunities, including tracking the status of working and sold platforms.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization using established processes to execute multi-platform digital sales deals
- Collaborate and communicate frequently with the NFL Media content teams to ensure that the content programming calendar is fulfilling obligations related to sponsored material/platforms
- Interface with clients or client agencies as needed regarding asset delivery, timelines, and creative reviews to ensure campaign implementation and delivery
- Coordinate with NFL ad serving vendor in the set-up, development and execution of changes related to site advertising footprints across digital, social and mobile platforms
- Ongoing learning of DoubleClick/DART/DFP functionality and enhancements (digital and mobile), as well as other ad servers, technologies, IAB standards, etc.
- Facilitate the development of sales comps and develop creative materials for client pitches, recap decks, upfront presentations, etc.
- Analyze, develop, and present market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products. Works with various marketing and sales personnel to acquire data and materials needed for presentations.
- Create and disseminate reporting needs, as requested (e.g. voting results, links to content when published, screen shots to capture rich media executions, etc.)
- Serve as an expert on new trends in the digital advertising and sponsorship space, including across mobile and social media
- Coordinate with Director, Integrated Sales on the planning and orchestration of quarterly meetings to development of new sponsored content ideas.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top