Instructional Designer/Curriculum Developer
The NFL currently has a 6 month contract assignment available to lead the design of our leadership development program curriculum. Will be responsible for the design and development of a fully integrated program that drives high-quality learning content through a blended-learning approach.
- Partner with management and subject matter experts to determine training needs in the organization.
- Develop high-quality, performance-focused and engaging learning content using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods.
- Development of all training materials, including presentations, facilitator and participant guides, glossaries, tools, practice tests, support aids, online tutorials, and other materials to meet identified needs
- Design assessments to ensure learner understanding and application. Establish sustainment approaches to ensure maintenance and on-going application of learning
- Establish methodology and metrics to monitor and evaluate program and participant success
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Training, Communications, Organizational Development, Adult Learning, Instructional Design or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 8+ years experience in designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training in a fast-paced organization
- Demonstrated experience developing instructor-led (both classroom and virtual) and self-paced eLearning courseware, job aids, online tutorials and print-based materials
- Proven experience establishing assessments and evaluation methodologies to measure participant learning and performance impact
- Experience using measurement and evaluation strategies to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of learning solutions on performance
- Proven visual design skills; able to create images and graphics that support and enhance learning content; eye for detail
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated expertise in development using eLearning tools such as Captivate or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Willing and able to travel as the job demands
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to build productive relationships
- Results oriented and able to organize and independently manage projects
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills to plan and manage project and ensure it is delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to analyze and utilize data in program design
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; superior skill in thoroughly explaining concepts in plain language
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
- Ability work to manage through ambiguity
- Demonstrated critical-thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Proven influencing skills at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Back to top