- Works as intermediary between highlight producers and head of highlight department
- Oversees the supervision of NFL Network's highlight producers
- Assists in the writing of highlight scripts
- Ensures all highlights are acceptable for air
- Works with on-air TV hosts and analysts
- 5+ years producing game highlights at a national sports network as well as experience in a live, breaking news environment
- 2+ years supervising TV production
- Available to work all NFL Sundays.
- Available to work select game days in August
- Capable of working in a fast paced, breaking news environment
- Strong NFL knowledge of facts and story lines
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Capable of telling stories with digital media
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top