The Hair Stylist is responsible for executing the desired hair look for all NFL Media’s on-air talent and maintaining continuity within a production.
- Responsible for the overall design, application, continuity and care of hair for on-air talent for daily live and taped productions.
- Create and design desired hair look to meet production requirements.
- Accompany talent onto set, touch up hair between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Utilize clippers, combs, brushes, scissors, and blow dryers to style and cut hair.
- Cut, trim, and shape hair to desired style of production team.
- Provide hair care services to on-air talent such as shampooing, cutting, styling
- Thorough knowledge of hair styles, hair care products and related procedures.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Work collaboratively and in conjunction with Makeup Artists in Hair and Make-up room.
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top