The Hair Stylist is responsible for executing the desired hair look for all NFL Media’s on-air talent and maintaining continuity within a production.
- Responsible for the overall design, application, continuity and care of hair for on-air talent for daily live and taped productions.
- Create and design desired hair look to meet production requirements.
- Accompany talent onto set, touch up hair between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Utilize clippers, combs, brushes, scissors, and blow dryers to style and cut hair.
- Cut, trim, and shape hair to desired style of production team.
- Provide hair care services to on-air talent such as shampooing, cutting, styling
- Thorough knowledge of hair styles, hair care products and related procedures.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Work collaboratively and in conjunction with Makeup Artists in Hair and Make-up room.
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness.
Back to top