Freelance Research Analyst
This role supports the NFL’s Consumer Insights & Research group across all areas of the business, providing an opportunity to opportunity to liaise with Marketing, Events, all 32 Clubs, and other NFL partners. Primary responsibilities include all efforts in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data from a variety of syndicated and proprietary sources including fan tracker data, consumer databases, NFL fan community dialogue, audience ratings, and digital traffic reports, for both internal and external clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the planning, executing, and reporting of primary research projects, both for League and Club purposes.
- Creating deliverables that provide insights and/or presenting insights to key stakeholders for marketing, communication, and other needs
- Administering collection, analysis and distribution of other reports on an ad-hoc basis
- Learning and understanding all research applications, and then pulling data accordingly, (i.e., Nielsen, Gfk/MRI, ESPN Sports Poll, NFL Fan Tracker and other proprietary research)
- Assisting in managing workload/engagement activities related to maintaining health of online fan panel/community
- Managing relationships with media research vendors/partners
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Resourceful and self-starter; persistent and thorough, proactive.
- Solutions-focused; approaches challenges with passion, creativity and motivation
- Ability to collaborate; strong relationship-building is crucial
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation of media/marketing information
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Computer experience with vendor based software, as well as Windows based PC software (presentation graphics, spreadsheet, word processing)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment is essential
Back to top