Freelance Hair & Makeup Artist
The NFL Media Group is currently seeking a skilled Hair & Makeup Artist with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and keen eye for style. The Hair & Makeup Artist is responsible for executing the desired makeup and hair looks for all NFL Media's on-air talent and maintaining continuity within a production.
- Consult with production team, talent or guest to establish desired look for the on-air production.
- Create and apply makeup as well as hairstyles to meet production requirements.
- Work with various types of hair and extensions to create approved looks.
- Use make-up application skills and techniques to create specific designs such as corrective and contouring effects.
- Accompany talent on set to touch up make-up & hair between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Maintain manual dexterity, necessary for the creation of make-up styles and effects
- Remove make-up as necessary, which may include cleansing the face and/or applying skin products.
- Remove extensions (if applicable) at the end of the day.
- Work collaboratively and in conjunction with the Makeup Artists and Hairstylists in the Makeup Department.
- Adhere to safety standards and cleanliness.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top