Freelance Director of Brand Marketing
As part of the Brand team, the Director of Brand Marketing develops and executes on marketing strategies for League brand initiatives. The role entails working cross-departmentally to coordinate full campaign management, including brainstorming, planning and implementing marketing strategies that elevate the NFL brand.
- Build executable marketing strategies for new and existing brand initiatives and platforms that leverage consumer research, goals and overall brand strategy. Includes setting objectives, establishing KPI's and building timelines.
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategies, including consideration across digital, social, NFL media channels, PR and partners.
- Own the creation of consistent brand messaging, communications and content that deliver the highest impact.
- Oversee agencies and other external partners that may be involved in concepting and executing on initiatives.
- Post-project evaluation of metrics for evaluation of success.
- Brainstorm and evaluation of new, innovative brand initiatives that would meet key organizational and marketing goals.
- Continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
KEY 2017 PROJECTS
- Color Rush
- NFL Experience Times Square
- Unity platform
- Key Entertainment Marketing projects
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding problem solving/analytic capabilities
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication (written & oral) and presentation skills
- Excellent project management process and methodology
- Excellent writing skills. Comfortable creating original content.
- Proactive attitude and ability to take the initiative
- Flexibility to change task and project directional priorities as necessary
- 8-10 years of experience in consumer marketing, in-house or agency
- Prior experience managing client relationships and project management
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top