- Work closely with the VP of Communications and SVP of Communications to proactively develop communications plans to support NFL initiatives including but not limited to NFL marketing, sponsorship, and events such as Draft, Kickoff and Pro Bowl.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strategic Leader: The successful candidate will think and act strategically as a valued member of the communications department and other NFL units. He/she will proactively develop creative communications strategies that reflects and promotes the NFL’s various initiatives.
- Trusted Advisor: He/she will serve as a credible PR resource to media affiliates and partners, NFL clubs, league executives, and other external outlets.
- An individual with intense and dedicated work habits. Someone who takes initiative, speaks his/her mind, and sets high standards in all he/she does.
- An individual comfortable working in a diverse environment.
- A creative, imaginative individual who has the business acumen, curiosity and ability to define innovative strategy and deliver against it.
- A person with the highest moral and ethical standards, who can be relied upon to always act in the best long-term interests of the League.
- This individual will be creative and proactive, with the capacity to be a hands-on, sleeves-up team player. This leader will have superior business and communication skills and a comfort pitching media on new stories.
Expected Hours of Work:
- This is an exempt-level position and will require frequent work on nights, weekends and holidays.
Back to top