Director, Club Media Strategy
This position will support the Club Media Strategy department in leading, analyzing, creating, and sharing relevant information, trends, and reports. This role will focus on short-term and long-term strategic growth across digital, mobile and social platforms for our 32 NFL Clubs and how to best support Club and League initiatives. Director will report to Sr. Director, Club Media Strategy and will oversee a team of up to four manager level direct reports and seasonal coordinators.
- Oversee and lead the development of ongoing, impactful reporting for Club digital and social properties and provide actionable analysis and insights; project manage and collaborate with NFL Media Intelligence Group on approach and execution of Club reporting resources (Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Crowdtangle and other analytics resources)
- Provide thought leadership around how to approach, measure, and report desktop, mobile site, mobile app, and social media analytics for 32 Clubs on an ongoing basis
- Manage the development of League/Club presentations (PowerPoint presentations/content creation, research, analysis)
- Report and present Club trends, best practices, and League recommendations
- Develop and manage implementation of processes to prioritize and communicate Club and League initiatives
- Manage and mentor a growing team of manager and coordinator level staff -- developing new roles and responsibilities as the organizational needs shift; responsible for developing staff skillsets, training and growth opportunities, and managing all project-based assignments
- Analyze key indicators, trends, and benchmarks in content strategy, user interface, mobile apps, CTV, etc.
- Ability to proactively identify strategic needs and develop actionable recommendations for digital/social media rooted in data
- Monitor and interpret competitive market intelligence from other sports leagues and industry trends
- Regular use of enterprise level analytics tools (Adobe SiteCatalyst/Omniture/Discover/Adobe Social/Chartbeat)
- Work closely with member Clubs, League staff, account management, monetization, and platform teams to understand needs and requirements necessary to drive growth in traffic, engagement and monetization
- Interface with senior executives at the Club and League level in addition to regular communication with technology/social partners
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts for 3rd party partnerships
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top