Director, Business Strategy (NFL Digital Media Lab)
As a new team within the NFL, NFL Digital Media Lab's mission is to accelerate the launch of innovative digital products for the league, clubs, partners and fans. We believe that small, focused teams, when given the right resources and backing, can quickly generate new ideas, build prototypes and iterate towards industry-leading experiences. NFL Digital Media Lab will partner with a wide range of internal and external groups to develop new products and features to better serve the NFL's unparalleled and increasingly international fan base.
The Director, Business Strategy role presents an opportunity to balance creativity in exploring new business models, with the objectivity required to pressure-test proposed concepts.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, develop ideas from concept phase, through prototype development and assembly of a multifaceted launch plan.
- Engage with NFL's product development team to see approved projects all the way to production launch.
- Research and evaluate the business viability of internally developed concepts and partner proposals.
- Identify market trends and potential business opportunities.
- Research potential business partners for product development, marketing and other areas including review of business statements and other available documents.
- Create forecasts, models and budgets as needed to develop concepts.
- Develop business plans for products and new lines of business.
- Work with internal and external partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and successfully close projects.
- Prepare presentations for senior management.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top