Digital Programming Assistant
The NFL Digital Media Group is seeking a part-time Digital Media Programming Assistant to work with the Programming team on selecting, prioritizing and programming content for the NFL's digital platforms.
- Select, prioritize, edit and post content of all types (text, video, photo, audio, etc.), always with the thought about what works best for the owned and operated platforms (desktop, mobile web and mobile apps) of NFL Media
- Specialize in packaging of content, making day-to-day decisions about what videos, news stories, features, podcasts and other content best serves the NFL Digital Media audience and best fulfills our stated goals for consumption and generation of revenue
- Monitor and track trends in consumption with analytics group to help make decisions on what content is resonating with users
- Work with photo editors to create eye-catching content displays that drive traffic to our digital media platforms
- Edit copy and write headlines in a fast-paced, deadline environment
- Monitor internal email communication, social media and other outside sources to ensure that the latest NFL news is represented on the site
- Ensure that all content is grammatically correct and factually accurate and that writing style is consistent with NFL Digital Media's editorial policies
- Work with the 32 club sites to bring in relevant content to expose on NFL Digital Media platforms
- Write catchy, appropriate headlines, select photos and write summary captions
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top