Digital Media Producer/Editor
The NFL Digital Media Group is seeking seasonal producer/editors to help produce video content for all NFL Digital Media properties. The producer/editors will be responsible for generating content ideas, encoding video for NFL properties and other partners, editing video for live and VOD content, and assisting in other aspects in video creation.
Our producer/editors should have a strong knowledge of the NFL and a passion to be a self-starter and also a team player. The ideal candidate should also be eager to learn and be involved in more aspects of production besides just editing. These fields include live rundown creations, graphic productions, podcast production, camera shooting, field producing, and more.
Our producer/editors use their creativity and passion for the NFL to create video content that engages fans anytime, anywhere.
- Work closely with NFL Digital Media, NFL Network, and NFL Films to produce original and repurposed content for distribution across NFL.com and NFL Now.
- Work with NFL Digital Media editorial and programming team to develop multimedia content packages to feature daily and leveraging knowledge to understand and create appropriate content on different platforms (mobile, social, connected TV, desktop)
- Work closely with NFL Digital Media editorial and product team to create video packages that enhance coverage of games and other specific, high profile NFL events
- Work closely with NFL partners, including YouTube, to produce and distribute appropriate content on different outlets to maximize views and engagement
- Develop content promotion on all website home pages and channel homepages
- Edit, post, and apply metadata to all video content that is featured across NFL Digital Media properties
- Edit video, produce graphics, and work with show producers to produce live studio programming
Skills / Qualifications:
- 1-4 years’ experience in video post-production and live show production
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, broadcast media or web production or related field preferred
- Thorough understanding of National Football League events and storylines — including a proficient knowledge base of fantasy football
- Ability to edit video using Adobe Premiere software
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong writing skills required. Knowledge of SEO writing techniques preferred.
- Experience working in a newsroom environment and live studio control rooms
- Knowledge of content management systems preferred
- Experience with video encoding platforms and tools preferred
- Experience with ENPS or Viz software preferred
- Experience with social media platforms preferred
- Experience with ENG and DV cameras preferred
Back to top