Digital Junior Producer Coordinator
Reports to both Producer and Art Director for scheduling, project overview, assignment of work to artists and final deliveries.
- File management and organization of the graphics server
- Update project lists and calendars
- Assign, manage and track artist assignments keeping anticipated schedules.
- QC graphics for final delivery
- Assist in delivery of final graphics to proper channels with proper codecs
- Attend and participate in project and operational meetings
- Update various departments on deliveries
- Help manage expectations on deadlines and air dates
- Work with Virtual Real Time (VizRT) group to complete on air graphics
- Maintain knowledge of all production as it relates to graphics
- Additional tasks as needed
Required Software Skills
Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, After Effects & Microsoft Office. Knowledge of InDesign a plus.
Requirements, Background and Experience
- Understanding of technical deliveries for broadcast graphics
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with broadcast motion graphics
- Knowledge of graphics terminology
- Strong knowledge of graphics file formats
- Knowledge of on-air graphic systems
- File sharing and its implications for graphic production
- Flexible schedule, willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Flexibility in learning new workflows to accommodate a growing department
- Ability to contribute new ideas and ways of becoming more efficient
- Be resourceful in finding answers vs. expecting to be told what to do
- Be proactive and resourceful in department that is growing
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Meticulous, organized and detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top