Digital Content Producer
- Edit and package content of all types (text, video, photo, etc.) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, mindful of NFL.com editorial and stylistic standards and keeping with SEO best practices.
- Ensure all content is grammatically correct, factually accurate and consistent with NFL.com’s editorial policies.
- Monitor wire feeds and other outside sources, including social media, to ensure the latest NFL news is represented on NFL.com and NFL Network.
- Re-write or re-work news reports to blend information from multiple sources in adherence to NFL.com’s editorial policies.
- Think and react quickly to breaking news so the home page always is up to date and coordinated with NFL Network ticker and Network Now news updates.
- Demonstrate news judgment in editing and story selection consistent with NFL.com’s editorial policies.
- Execute home-page content plan while also making independent and well-reasoned decisions based on real-time metrics and common sense.
- Adjust home page creatively to present users a compelling and engaging content mix, particularly when this requires deviation from existing content plan.
- Prioritize editing queue in-line with the daily content plan but informed by data provided by real-time metrics.
Back to top