Digital Content Producer
- Edit and package content of all types (text, video, photo, etc.) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, mindful of NFL.com editorial and stylistic standards and keeping with SEO best practices.
- Ensure all content is grammatically correct, factually accurate and consistent with NFL.com's editorial policies.
- Monitor wire feeds and other outside sources, including social media, to ensure the latest NFL news is represented on NFL.com and NFL Network.
- Re-write or re-work news reports to blend information from multiple sources in adherence to NFL.com's editorial policies.
- Think and react quickly to breaking news so the home page always is up to date and coordinated with NFL Network ticker and Network Now news updates.
- Demonstrate news judgment in editing and story selection consistent with NFL.com's editorial policies.
- Execute home-page content plan while also making independent and well-reasoned decisions based on real-time metrics and common sense.
- Adjust home page creatively to present users a compelling and engaging content mix, particularly when this requires deviation from existing content plan.
- Prioritize editing queue in-line with the daily content plan but informed by data provided by real-time metrics.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top