Data Infrastructure/Visualization Specialist
The Data Infrastructure and Visualization Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the full cycle of data used by the Media Intelligence Team from cross-platform data capture, warehousing to dashboarding/storytelling. Responsibilities will involve aligning the Adobe Analytics implementation across web/mobile/app/ctv to the defined global architecture, testing, and audience segmentation. The candidate will assist with the global tag management using Adobe's DTM, processing and VISTA rules, classifications and audience manager maintenance. Assisting with ingesting data into the NFL's central database. Creating Tableau dashboards to provide business units' easier access to data.
- Work with internal clients to identify business, technical, and reporting requirements
- Gather and document business, technical and reporting requirements that drive the metrics architecture for enterprise implementations.
- Manage Dynamic Tag Management Platform
- Collaborate with technical development/web technology teams for the implementation of data capture techniques.
- Validate and debug implementation and follow up on issues until resolved
- Replicate issues, documenting step by step instructions
- Setting up and management Test & Target Implementations
- Adobe Audience Manager or similar audience segmentation tool management
- Field questions on data outputs from tech/infra
- QA and sign-off on API outputs against various sources such as Adobe Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Zuum, etc.
- Create mapping files from API output to SQL
- Create schema outlines -- needs to know data types; i.e: integer, string, datetime, etc.
- QA Database against various sources such as Adobe Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Crowdtangle, Nielsen, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL to create and QA views
- Create schema outlines
- At least 2 years' experience using Tableau
- Knowledge of how to connect to SQL database, create joins/unions, custom SQL
- Working knowledge of how to create dashboards
- Working knowledge of calculated fields, table calculations, parameters, groups
- Working knowledge of publishing to server environment/setting permissions
- Must provide examples of Tableau outputs
- Ability to build tagging requirements and specifications for Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Strong experience in end to end Adobe Analytics implementation
- Experience with deploying and managing tag management systems
- Proficient in SAINT classifications, VISTA rules and reporting API
- Fluent in debugger tools, excellent attention to detail
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, smart and passionate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, documentation and organizational skills
- BA/BS is required
- Passionate sports-fan, preferably a football fan
- Passionate about leveraging the power of data
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top