Coordinator, Social Media Monetization
The Coordinator, Social Media Monetization in the Social Media Strategy department at the NFL will be responsible for supporting brand related campaigns that are activated in the social space. This includes competitive research and ideation for social campaigns, working with the Business Intelligence & Optimization team to gather campaign analytics, and assisting the Social Media Content team in tracking sponsored posts and branded content across NFL accounts.
The main activities of this position will be to support monetization efforts in the social space. The Coordinator, Social Media Monetization will be a highly motivated, results-oriented contributor to an exceptional team. They will have a strong passion for digital and social media in particular. The position will report directly to the Manager, Social Media Monetization.
- Support Manager, Social Media Monetization on sponsorship related social initiatives
- Monitor social trends across the competitive landscape for interesting and new ways other Leagues or sports outlets are promoting branded content across social media platforms
- Research potential sponsors that are best fits to pair with new campaigns as well as potential target demographics for those campaigns
- Assist Social Media Content team by providing all pertinent information for sponsored posts and backend labeling of all sponsor related content. This includes communicating scheduled dates for content promotion, ensuring all posts are properly labeled on the backend, and links are pulled.
- Execution of sponsored campaigns which can include ideation for campaigns, working with the Design team to create mockups for Integrated Sales, and building/maintaining backend voting aggregators for social campaigns
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence & Optimization team on performance reporting for social campaigns. Assist in optimizing the delivered reports for ease of use by the Sales and Social Media Strategy teams. Pull reporting across platforms from native platform analytics as well as third party reporting platforms
- Surface key insights of branded social extensions to improve future sponsorship campaigns
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top