Coordinator, NFL Network Programming & Media Events
Scope of Responsibilities - Programming
- Assist and support the Programming team in the day to day management of NFL Network Programming databases and planning documents under the direction of the Manager, Programming & Media Events
- Assist in the strategic short & long term schedule planning for NFL Network.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining NFL Network program metadata including show codes, episode descriptions, and key programming information.
- Support the Programming team during the transition to a new program scheduling system.
- Track NFL Network programming hours and communication to internal departments.
- Be point of contact for Marketing teams as it relates to NFL Network show titles and graphics.
- Work with Research department on Programming requests for detailed Research reports and tracks. Maintain and organize NFLN Ratings tracks.
- Identify opportunities to improve current scheduling processes with regards to scheduling software and content/document management.
Scope of Responsibilities -- Media Events
- Assist and support the Media Events team for booking and managing music artists for any nationally televised entertainment element associated with NFL games and events and the staging and production of NFL Honors, under the direction of the Manager, Media Events & Original Content
- Identify, recommend and ultimately engage artists for required media events
- Assist in managing database that tracks music artist data including their upcoming events, social numbers, album sales, chart history/performance, tour sales, and live performance views/ratings
- Assist where needed to support contract negotiations for all media events -- ensuring that proposed marketing and associated sponsor requests are maintained throughout negotiations
- Assist relationships with artist, artist's management, staff and label
- Support the workflow for artist's contracted involvement (ex. Behind the Scenes content) with halftime show sponsor and the NFL Media Group
- Monitor flow and delivery of content to all parties involved, (e.g. Sponsor social channels and web, NFL web, NFL social, artist web, artist social, broadcast)
- Assist and support on-site the NFL point person for artist & team at media events.
- Where needed, assist the NFL Honors team in credentialing process and seating assignments as well as the overall event staging and telecast production teams
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top