Coordinator, International Production Operations
Assist with coordination of NFL games/programs to int'l broadcast partners. Daily tasks include contacting partners and gathering game selections; assist with weekly satellite/fiber orders; and distributing confirmations, formats, and AD information.
Travel will be required during the season to assist in broadcast productions.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist in organization and service to connecting groups.
- Production Management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Type and word process various documents and electronic information.
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Must be adept in use to MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally web page program, internet and email.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top