Content Customization Segment Producer
- The NFL Media Group is seeking a dynamic and innovative Content Optimization Associate Producer with experience developing, writing, producing and editing short form video content for various digital and social platforms (IG, FB, Twitter).
- From transforming content to pitching content ideas and series to support NFL games, news, sponsorship initiatives and tent-pole events -- leveraging knowledge of the NFL and digital space to create best-in-class experiences for NFL fans.
- The ideal candidate has experience with Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and with music libraries. The candidate should have a keen sense of style, music, and graphics tailored to a social audience.
- The ideal candidate should have a diverse portfolio of past projects in social video production, be extremely detail oriented and possess a strong research/writing background.
- Our purpose is to use our creativity and passion for the NFL to create video content that engages fans anytime, anywhere.
- Collaborate with NFL Network, NFL Podcasts and NFL Features to produce digital content to reimagine that content for a social audience.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top