The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, administration and maintenance of the NFL’s compensation and incentive plans.
- Administer and provide analytical support for annual compensation planning activities.
- Create robust detailed spreadsheet analyses and summary reports.
- Maintain and update NFL job catalog.
- Manage plan eligibility and perform costing analysis.
- Complete job evaluations and market pricing.
- Participate in and complete annual compensation surveys.
- Maintain compensation survey database.
- Evaluate market survey data to recommend compensation adjustments.
- Perform all compensation related HCM processes.
- Evaluate existing positions and newly created positions to determine placement in appropriate grade/band.
- Support the implementation of different compensation projects.
- Validate and determine FLSA Status.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- HCM/HRIS experience preferred
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects effectively while juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise judgment and to make decisions independently
Expected Hours of Work:
- Minimum of 40 hours per week. Will be required to work 1-2 weekends during annual compensation planning in addition to occasional long hours throughout year.
Back to top