The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, administration and maintenance of the NFL’s compensation and incentive plans.
- Administer and provide analytical support for annual compensation planning activities.
- Create robust detailed spreadsheet analyses and summary reports.
- Maintain and update NFL job catalog.
- Manage plan eligibility and perform costing analysis.
- Complete job evaluations and market pricing.
- Participate in and complete annual compensation surveys.
- Maintain compensation survey database.
- Evaluate market survey data to recommend compensation adjustments.
- Perform all compensation related HCM processes.
- Evaluate existing positions and newly created positions to determine placement in appropriate grade/band.
- Support the implementation of different compensation projects.
- Validate and determine FLSA Status.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- HCM/HRIS experience preferred
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects effectively while juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise judgment and to make decisions independently
Expected Hours of Work:
- Minimum of 40 hours per week. Will be required to work 1-2 weekends during annual compensation planning in addition to occasional long hours throughout year.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top