Club Social Operations Coordinator
The National Football League's Club Media Group is looking for a Club Social Operations Coordinator who can support the team with analytical and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and an advanced understanding of all Microsoft Suite products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as be able to dissect data sets for findings. This role will report into the Manager of Club Social Strategy.
- Review and proofread documents for flow, consistency, and errors.
- Contribute to the production and formatting of internal and external documents and presentation decks.
- Monitor and track outcomes of League and club campaigns across various social media platforms.
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and organized documentation of findings.
- Assist with the development and execution of daily, weekly, and monthly reports based on results.
- Digest and analyze large data sets to find trends and key learnings.
- Provide operational support to our 32 clubs on gamedays and around League tentpole events.
Back to top