Club Social Operations Assistant
The National Football League’s Club Media Group is looking for a Club Social Operations Assistant who is able to assist with day-to-day monitoring and tracking of League and club initiatives for up to 30 hours a week. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and deadline-oriented with excellent organizational skills and close attention to detail.
- Monitor and track outcomes of League and club campaigns across various social media platforms — including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, YouTube, etc.
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and organized documentation of findings.
- Assist with the development and execution of daily, weekly, and monthly reports based on results.
- Participate in weekly meetings and present reporting findings with Club Media Group.
- High school diploma required. BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or related field preferred.
- Understanding of social media platforms and Microsoft Excel is required. Experience with social media listening tools is not required, but a plus.
- Must be able to work select nights and weekends during NFL Game Days, including Preseason, Regular Season and Playoffs.
- Must be able to work select holidays depending on NFL game schedule (e.g., Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day — not all holidays are required).
- Must be passionate about the game of football.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Back to top