Club Operations Coordinator
The NFL Digital Media Account Management team services the needs of the 32 clubs and their digital and social properties, helping them achieve their business goals on a daily basis. The Club Operations Coordinator will assist the Account Managers with all aspects of servicing the clubs, including tracking of league and club initiatives, content audits, management of Club-reported requests, Game Day support, Quality Assurance testing, and various other daily tasks.
Assist Account Management team with:
- Formally tracking progress of league and club initiatives, including generation of regular reports and presentations.
- Performing detailed audits across desktop, mobile and social platforms.
- Assisting with implementation, tracking and reporting of revenue generating initiatives across club properties, e.g. NFL Game Pass.
- Assisting Account Management and Strategy teams in conducting strategic analyses and developing digital best practices documentation.
- Triaging and managing technical issues reported by club contacts.
- Submitting club requests to creative and development teams, following up to ensure requests are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performing Quality Assurance testing on individual Club Sites during club-specific and platform-wide product releases.
- Publishing and updating content on desktop and mobile properties using Content Management Tool.
- Providing comprehensive, in-office Game Day support.
- BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or related field required.
- Must be able to work all NFL Game Days, including Preseason, Regular Season and Playoffs, in-office.
- Must be able to work on holidays (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s).
- Must be passionate about the NFL and its clubs.
- Self-motivated and deadline-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of basic website usability and interfaces preferred.
- This position is temporary (7 months)
Back to top