Audio Systems Engineer
The Audio Engineer will be involved in the daily service and maintenance of all technical systems used for Audio Production. This includes Fairlight and Pro Tools workstations, workstation networking, large format audio consoles, IP and Madi based audio transmission, video signal transport and display, audio and video codecs, analog and digital audio signal interconnect. Assist in the design, build and install of remote audio/video recording and production systems. This will include travelling several times per year and working outside of normal business hours.
- Support and maintain technical systems used in audio production.
- Maintain proficiency in the operation of all current and emerging audio production systems.
- Assist audio mixers and editors with all operation of technical systems.
- Assist in the design, build and installation of remote audio production systems.
- BA in Music Production and/or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Knowledge of networked DAW systems, IP Audio, audio recording and post production techniques.
- Must be comfortable working hands on with audio recording and production tools. This includes studio and on location recording techniques, portable and workstation based recording systems, microphone use and basic acoustic principals.
- Experience with current file based production tools and techniques.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top