Audio Mixer, On-Air Promotions
NFL Network is looking for an experienced Audio Mixer to join the marketing team. The position is accountable for effectively communicating all the audio content for the On-Air Promotions group for NFL Network programming, and the Network itself.
Position responsibilities include:
- Mix Audio for on-air promotions for NFL Network, NFL.com & NFL Mobile shows, events and products.
- Experience with providing creative audio mixing and sound design for short form sports features for both TV and Radio
- Knowledge of ProTools and various common associated plug-ins and MAC and PC operating systems a must
- Team-oriented work ethic, to collaborate with on-air promo.
- Must be able to handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and take direction from producers in a 1-on-1 environment, as well as work independently.
- Quality-control checks of final work.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top