Audio Archive Engineer
NFL Films is currently seeking an exceptional audio engineer to join our post-production audio team. The role requires the ability to work to deadlines in a high volume, detail focused environment as well as a broad knowledge of all aspects of audio in the post production environment.
- Archive audio from multiple media formats (16mm mag, ¼" audio, DAT, mini-disc) to Fairlight workstations and attached storage system.
- Digitize and deliver requests from the film lab for location audio. Newly digitized audio must be labeled properly and archived.
- Posting voice-over tracks and radio calls to an Avid Interplay system.
- Open aaf files to make sure they are the correct frame rate, contain handles and all of the media necessary to be delivered to the mix room.
- Sync daily film shoots with audio files and render new files.
- Restore damaged analog media and transfer to new formats.
- Edit select plays from Radio broadcast and post to Avid Interplay System
- BA in Music Production and/or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) with experience in Fairlight DAW a plus.
- A strong background in all aspects of analog audio recording, editing and mixing.
- Proficient at using multiple computer platforms and file management.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top