Assistant Wardrobe Stylist
The Assistant Wardrobe Stylist is responsible for executing the desired wardrobe look for all NFL Media’s on-air talent and maintaining continuity within a production.
- Help coordinate outfits and choose accessories as needed.
- Visit show rooms and stores to identify and select potential clothing options.
- Unpack and organize clothing received in the studio.
- Prepare clothing for on-air appearances.
- Prepare clothing to send back to brands after use.
- Assist in packing and shipping clothing for Remote Productions.
- Accompany talent onto set, touch up wardrobe between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Provide fashion advice and guidance, to lead wardrobe stylist, as needed
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Work in conjunction with Hair Stylist and Makeup Artists to put together overall desired look.
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness.
Back to top