Assistant Wardrobe Stylist
The Assistant Wardrobe Stylist is responsible for executing the desired wardrobe look for all NFL Media’s on-air talent and maintaining continuity within a production.
- Help coordinate outfits and choose accessories as needed.
- Visit show rooms and stores to identify and select potential clothing options.
- Unpack and organize clothing received in the studio.
- Prepare clothing for on-air appearances.
- Prepare clothing to send back to brands after use.
- Assist in packing and shipping clothing for Remote Productions.
- Accompany talent onto set, touch up wardrobe between segments, ensuring that continuity is maintained.
- Provide fashion advice and guidance, to lead wardrobe stylist, as needed
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Work in conjunction with Hair Stylist and Makeup Artists to put together overall desired look.
- Maintain safety standards and cleanliness.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top