We’re looking an Application Developer with hands on experience applying modern front-end development practices such as building Progressive Web Apps, and Universal React apps, as well as experience using key web technologies like React, Babel/ES2015, and JSPM. This is an opportunity to collaborate with our developers, to learn and utilize new web technologies, and to contribute to the NFL’s digital properties including NFL Fantasy, nfl.com, NFL Clubs, NFL Now, and NFL on AppleTV and PS4.
- Know your way around the DOM, CSS3, and JSON
- Have an understanding of progressive web development and responsive web design
- Some experience in a version control system like Git
- Able to take direction and support team of developers to deliver high quality features.
- Develop elegant front-end solutions using React
- Implement and integrate key web components in a developer-friendly Node/npm environment
- Land features by submitting your code for peer-review and responding to feedback.
- Perform daily code-review of your teammates’ work in Phabricator to ensure code quality and completeness
- Deploy features, fixes, and changes to the gigantic NFL audience on a daily basis.
- Measure and monitor the performance of what you’ve built using things like Application Dynamics, Google Developer Tools, PageSpeed Insights, and others
Salary, Bonus, Pension, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
NFL Media Culture Committee hosted events – bowling night, movie screenings, sports leagues
Catered meals during game windows
Commitment to open-source and contributing back to the development community
Remote Work Not Currently Available
Back to top