Adobe Premiere Video Editor (Part-Time)
NFL Media is currently looking for an Adobe Premiere Video Editor to work on our various studio shows. Must have 5+ years previous experience working in a live broadcast post production environment and be willing to work flexible schedules including overnights weekends and holidays. Candidate needs to possess a strong work ethic, positive workplace approach, work well with others and adapt in a quickly changing production environment.
- Packaging of various content for our live studio shows using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Create and export graphics from After Effects utilizing prebuilt templates.
- Interact collaboratively and take direction from Producers and Production Assistants in a 1 on 1 environment, as well as working independently.
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced live broadcast environment
- Adhere to all facility SOPs and existing workflows to execute numerous daily tasks.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the facility and solve them in a time-critical manner.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top