Ad Solutions Coordinator
The NFL is looking for a highly-motivated Ad Solutions Coordinator for a 7-month term to assist in the club sponsorship duties for 32 club sites. The coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing ad operations process and campaign executions. Our team is results-oriented, collaborative, and is committed to developing people; as such the ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, contribute to this style of teamwork and further enhance our positive work environment with extreme attention to detail and professional communication skills.
- Manage and oversee execution of Digital Media Campaigns
- Work within Doubleclick Ad Server
- Provide reporting for multiple campaigns to ensure campaigns are performing to optimal levels and clients are seeing great performance
- Utilize ad platforms to perform detailed QA, and ensure all ad units are built to specifications
- Report on fulfillment and optimization status
- Working directly with our product and tech teams to QA and implement ad product solutions
- Review Campaign documents ensuring consistent and accurate set-up
- Ensure efficient process and smooth trafficking of Digital campaigns
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top