Ad Ops Tech Coordinator
The NFL is looking for a highly motivated Ad Ops Tech Coordinator for a 7-month term to assist in the ad ops tech duties for 32 club sites. The coordinator will be responsible for helping create and manage ad product capabilities and executions using our third party self-service tools Jivox and Celtra. Other responsibilities will include trouble shooting ads on all club platforms (desktop, mobile web and mobile app), working with mobile web and app providers as well as other projects and tasks that come up. Our team is results-oriented, collaborative, and is committed to developing people; as such the ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, contribute to this style of teamwork and further enhance our positive work environment with extreme attention to detail and professional communication skills.
- Working directly with our clubs and account managers on technical creative issues or new ad implementations
- Diagnosing ad serving problems and interfacing with our team and/or vendors to identify solutions to ad product & creative problems
- Reviewing rich media vendors' ad capabilities and custom units.
- Provide QA support on custom executions.
- Document and maintain all ad product specifications.
- Test creative for functionality and once live, ensure proper delivery of creative through QA checks.
- Interact daily with fellow ad traffic coordinators and club contacts to assure timely completion of all requests; collaborate with team to divide requests and to make sure all club contacts are receiving prompt, informative responses.
- Interact with third party rich media vendors and point person for all creative specification questions, including expandable rich media and video.
- Implement new ad sizes across site sections or pages in the CMS either by ad serving through DFP or locally in the CMS.
- Monitor continued functionality of all creative on multiple operating systems and mobile (both mobile web sites and Apps on iOS, Android and Windows 7 mobile).
- Minimum 2/3 years experience working in online advertising
- Internet traffic experience using Google (DFP) required. Knowledge of ad operations procedures and troubleshooting on a multi-site network (including mobile) a strong plus.
- Ability to multi-task a must. Must be adept at prioritizing, following and keeping track of multiple ad trafficking and troubleshooting requests from multiple partners and departments while clearly communicating progress to all parties involved.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential * Understanding of HTML and DFP ad tagging required, CSS, Flash and Java a plus
- Experience working with rich media vendors and creative a plus Candidates should be open to working flexible shifts during the football season (Sunday -- Thursday)
- Experience in the following systems is preferred: Third party rich tools such as Jivox and Celtra, Jira Ticketing, CMS tools such as Teamsites and Drupal
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top