Ad Ops Tech Coordinator
The NFL is looking for a highly motivated Ad Ops Tech Coordinator for a 7-month term to assist in the ad ops tech duties for 32 club sites. The coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing ad product capabilities and executions. Our team is results-oriented, collaborative, and is committed to developing people; as such the ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, contribute to this style of teamwork and further enhance our positive work environment with extreme attention to detail and professional communication skills.
- Working directly with our product and tech teams to QA and implement ad product solutions
- Working directly with our clubs and account managers on technical creative issues
- Diagnosing ad serving problems and interfacing with our team and/or vendors to identify solutions to ad product & creative problems
- Reviewing rich media vendors' ad capabilities and custom units.
- Provide QA support on custom executions.
- Document and maintain all ad product specifications.
- Test creative for functionality and once live, ensure proper delivery of creative through QA checks.
- Interact daily with fellow ad traffic coordinators and club contacts to assure timely completion of all requests; collaborate with team to divide requests and to make sure all club contacts are receiving prompt, informative responses.
- Interact with third party rich media vendors and point person for all creative specification questions, including expandable rich media and video.
- Implement specially sized sponsorship logos across site sections or pages in the CMS either by ad serving through DFP or locally in the CMS.
- Monitor continued functionality of all creative on multiple operating systems and mobile (both WAP sites and Apps on iOS, Android and Windows 7 mobile).
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top