Account Manager, Club Sites
The NFL Digital Media Account Management team is responsible for managing relationships with all clubs on the NFL Club Site platform, providing personal consultation, analysis and best practice recommendations, as well as daily support in terms of website maintenance. Additionally, Account Managers are responsible for leading club-specific online initiatives and representing the needs of the clubs within the NFL’s product development process.
Provide daily support, guidance and expertise to NFL club digital contacts, including:
- Implement overall digital solutions across all digital assets and serve as the day-to-day digital account manager.
- Provide clubs with all available digital strategy opportunities to help achieve business goals
- Assisting clubs in driving online revenue through optimized advertising/sponsorship, ticketing, subscription product and merchandise campaigns.
- Provide best practices across the management of analytics, including standard web, advertiser, video, mobile and social
- Work collaboratively with club digital teams on implementation, support and training for current and new products, platforms and monetization opportunities
- Communicating with club contacts on a daily basis to provide a forum for updates, questions and insight.
- Work closely with internal departments (including NFL, Strategy, Monetization, Business Development) in a collaborative manner to support clubs’ digital needs
- Instituting process for clubs to tracking and report the effectiveness of all recommendations on monthly basis.
- Ensuring that clubs’ brand, business and user needs are translated effectively to internal team at the outset of each project.
- Providing comprehensive training on use of Content Management Tool and other digital platforms
- Troubleshooting, escalating and resolving issues reported by club contacts in a timely manner.
- Using Content Management Tool to configure site pages to meet clubs’ specific needs.
- Informing the product development process as the internal representative of club needs and requirements.
- Providing live support during league events, such as Game Day and Draft, as well as regularly scheduled software releases.
- Ability to work all NFL Game Days, including Preseason, Regular Season and Playoffs is required. Must be able to work on holidays (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s) when games are scheduled.
- Excellent client facing communication skills, both oral and written, with experience in communicating to audiences with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Experience building strong relationships with key client contacts required.
- Must be passionate about the NFL and its clubs.
- Self-motivated and deadline-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Dedicated to high quality and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of basic website usability and interfaces preferred.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML and CSS a plus.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top