2nd Wardrobe Assistant
The NFL Media Group is currently seeking a 2nd Wardrobe Assistant with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and keen eye for style. The 2nd Wardrobe Assistant will be responsible for assisting in all areas of the wardrobe department while helping provide wardrobe support for NFL Media's on-air talent.
- Assist with inventory management, including, the processing of new inventory, returnable inventory, and continued organization of existing inventory.
- Accompany talent to set and stay on set to address any wardrobe needs during live and pre-recorded show tapings.
- Organization of studio space and wardrobe room/space, as well as maintain adequate levels of studio supplies.
- Responsible for preparing clothing for talent to wear on air, such as, cleaning, steaming, and ironing looks.
- Assist with the processing of large quantities of dry cleaning and alterations. This includes the processing of new dry cleaning/alterations and dispersing of returned dry cleaning/alterations.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top