2017 Summer Internship Program- Public Relations Intern
2017 NFL MEDIA SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: Media Internship participants have the opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success while receiving an unmatched, behind-the-scenes learning experience. Though interns work within specific departments, they are able to explore all aspects of the business of professional football through technological innovation, mentoring relationships and networking opportunities.
Public Relations Intern Job Functions:
- Compile daily news clips on NFL Media content
- Head PR efforts surrounding The Top 100 series
- Assist in promotion and managment of training camp coverage
- Develop PR strategies for in-season initiatives and shows
- Daily monitor NFL Network shows for content to tweet and send out to the media
- Monitor NFL Now and podcast content
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top