2017 Junior Rotational Program
The NFL’s highly selective and competitive Junior Rotational Program provides participants with an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success through a series of challenging project work assignments, League events, and networking opportunities across different League departments and NFL Club franchises.
Program participants may complete up to four rotations over a two-year periodin any one of the following offices or locations: NFL League Office (NY), NFL Network and Digital Media (CA), NFL Films (NJ), NFL International Offices or any NFL Club site. During each rotation, participants are placed in a department or Club with project-based assignments. Specific department rotations will be determined based on actual business need. Departments that have participated in the program previously include: Communications & Public Affairs, Events, Finance, Football Operations & Officiating, International, Marketing & Sales, and Media.
Long-term Career Placement:
Placement opportunities within the NFL are based on existing business needs, the participant’s performance and previous work experience. Upon completion of the program, participants may opt to pursue further education, opportunities at NFL Clubs and partner organizations, or opportunities outside the NFL. Acceptance into this program does NOT guarantee full-time employment upon completion of the program.
Application Deadline & Instructions:
Completed applications, including short-answer essays, must be submitted by Friday, January 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. No submissions will be accepted after the deadline.
Please be sure to review the job description in its entirety before applying, as it contains important information regarding the application.
- Applicants must be within the United States at the time of the final round interview (est. March of 2017).
- If selected for the program, Junior Rotational Program participants must be available for the start of the program in July of 2017.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States and international students must have all visas and US employment authorizations prior to the start of the program.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to any NFL office in and outside of the US as well as to any one of our 32 member clubs at any point during the two-year period.
- **HOW TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM ***
If you meet the program requirements and would like to apply to the NFL Junior Rotational Program:
1) PRIOR to applying to the program, be prepared with your updated resume AND short-answer responses.
The short-answer essay questions are listed below. Make sure not to exceed the maximum of 1,200 characters (including spaces) per essay.
- What are your career objectives? How will this program benefit your immediate and long range career plans?
- Explain how you would be asset to this program and how you contribute to the NFL’s success.
- Confirm your willingness to relocate for rotations during the course of the program and describe how gaining experiences in different League locations will benefit your career in sports.
2) Login or create an account on the League Employment site. Complete ALL applicable fields and remember to upload your updated resume. If you have previously registered on the NFL Career Center, please be sure to update your profile before you apply.
3) Submit your profile to this job posting and complete the question and short-answer essay fields specifically required for the program application. If you have any technical issues, please send an email to [email protected]
NOTE: Your application will not be considered without completion of ALL applicable sections noted above. Applicants cannot go back to change their profile or answers once submitted.
Completion of this application assumes eligibility to work in the United States.
- *Due to the volume of applicants, status updates will be sent via email. Please do not contact the NFL regarding the status of your application.
Back to top