Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill an UI Developer position. The UI Developer needs to be curious, a problem solver at heart, and can help our technology team design and develop innovative solutions to solve complex business problems at the user experience level. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, hands-on developer, with a passion for UX and an understanding of the challenges with delivering extensible, lasting software for a complex business domain.
- Design, code, test and deploy new features with an emphasis on experience, extensibility, and performance
- Function as part of the engineering team, working on deliverables in an agile, iterative development environment
- As part of the engineering team, work collaboratively with Product Management and Development teams to design and deliver our products
- Produce wireframes and interactive designs for product management review
- Collaborate with the development on design implementation and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with single-page client-side rendered web applications
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors
- Exceptional understanding of UX design trends and principles
- Fluency with version control systems, particularly git
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with responsive design implementation; mobile strategy familiarity
- Experience delivering product in an agile software development and delivery environment
- Experience working with REST API served applications
- Experience with PHP7 or other MVC server-side application
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top