Nexus Systems, LLC, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading provider of integrated accounts payable (AP) and procure-to-pay (P2P) applications. Our web-based applications (SaaS) are proven to increase business process efficiency, and improve visibility, accountability and control across the P2P lifecycle.
Nexus Systems' flagship product, NexusPayables, combines robust functionality with an intuitive interface to offer exceptional ease of use. It is compatible with legacy systems and processes making it a best-in-class automation solution. Every day, companies around the world use NexusPayables to solve their biggest AP and P2P challenges. NexusPayables is currently deployed in 93 countries.
From its inception in 1999, Nexus Systems has upheld a commitment to deliver the highest quality solutions, superior customer service, exceptional results and unbeatable customer satisfaction. See our customer testimonials and get more detail at nexussystems.com.
About the Position:
As a member of the Nexus Systems Professional Services Team, the Technical Consultant will work closely with the Implementation, Engineering and Customer Success Teams to scope client needs, design solutions, document technical specifications and support successful software implementations. Qualified candidates have a technical, consultative background and the ability to communicate effectively across multiple cross-functional teams. You will be a trusted advisor to both clients and internal teams with a proven ability to make decisions and solve problems.
Responsibilities of this Position:
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success and Implementation teams to translate customer requirements into thoroughly vetted and documented data integration solutions.
- Facilitate all aspects of the technical solution design for both existing and potential clients:
- Gather and document requirements
- Manage client expectations on capabilities/functionality
- Estimation (time and budget)
- SOW Preparation Support
- Manage projects for existing client change requests as needed
- Become a trusted Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all Nexus Systems Products
- Act as the liaison between multiple cross-functional teams (Customer Success, Implementation and Engineering) and communicate effectively between them.
- Support the Customer Success team by facilitating technical conversations as needs arise for existing Nexus Systems clients
- Work closely with the implementation team to ensure requirements are clear for execution and support the team as needed
- Consult and assist third party vendors to design integration solutions
- Support technical implementations as needed
- Provide technical training to the customer facing staff
- Travel to client site for scoping meetings, if required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 2-3 years in a technical consultative or project management role, preferably with a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Demonstrated basic understanding of relational databases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of relational databases, preferably experience with SQL or other database systems
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
- Ability to tailor communication to contacts with varying levels of technical knowledge and expertise
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed. Travel average approximately 25%.
- Experience with accounting software (JD Edwards, Intuit Real Estate Solutions (MRI), Yardi or other large G/L or ERP applications)
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top