Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus' product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a DevOps/System Admin position. The DevOps/System Admin plays an integral role in the overall internal networking processes by automating, improving, troubleshooting and optimizing Nexus Systems computer network.
- Develop automation tools for our operational environment
- Create, manage and operate a large and growing production services
- Design and implement systems optimized for high availability and scaling with fast response
- Manage and improvise our deployment process
- Delivering high quality customer service to employees
- Work with our IT staff to support user when they are experiencing technical difficulties with the software
- Build out solutions to help our developers and quality assurance be more efficient
- 5+ years' experience in a DevOps, Development or Sys Admin role
- Solid programming/scripting skills- Powershell preferred
- Must be experienced in working with Jenkins
- Strong grasp of automation tools and experience working in a DevOps culture
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, but experience preferred in Git and Subversion
- Hands-on support experience with desktop support technologies including Windows 7, Windows 8, MS Outlook and Active Directory, Microsoft software applications, and Symantec Ghost
- Knowledge of the general aspects of networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, and IP Addressing
- Capable of translating development requirements into systems and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and other general applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift and store 30-50 pound packages
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top