Software Training Manager
We are a growing B2B software company looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and strong communicator to excite customers about our Accounts Payable automation software. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and finetuning training programs for our broad array of real estate clients in the US. He/she must be able to explain not just how to execute specific tasks, but how they are connected to one another and the overall value to each area of the Nexus software.
Candidate must have exceptional written and oral communication skills - and the ability to read a crowd (even over a webinar). He/she must also be able to take lots of information and break it down into bite-sized pieces in an organized, contextual way. The Trainer must have o utstanding presentation skills and a passion for building and delivering engaging training experiences.
Importantly, the technical trainer must be naturally curious with an ability to quickly understand customers' needs and priorities and adapt training programs accordingly. S/he should be excited about collaborating with members of the Support and Product teams to understand product features, customer needs, technical set-up, and build training programs to expertly support them.
What you'll do:
• Dive deep into the software and be able to explain the functionality to a range of financial roles, from AP managers and CFOs, in both classroom and webinar settings
• Build and edit content, including webinars, podcasts, Knowledge-Based Articles quickly and efficiently
• Conduct internal trainings for new product releases and get sales teams excited about them
• Identify user needs and knowledge gaps in order to develop additional training resources
• Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
• Design computer-based and multimedia curriculum. Organize and maintain the LMS (Digital Chalk) and make it an intuitive experience to end-users, who are looking for answers quickly
• Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
• Survey clients regularly for training performance and implement suggestions
• Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
Skills You Must Have
• Fantastic oral and written communication skills and a gift to translate difficult concepts into easy-to-understand ideas
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Ability to work with different software to create compelling webinars, podcasts, and other multimedia programs.
• Good working knowledge of LMS (ideally Digital Chalk) and Captivate software
• Proactive commitment to customer satisfaction and personal excellence
What Experience You Have:
• Position based in Falls Church, VA or Atlanta, GA
• 5 years of experience in technical training and course development, ideally specializing in software
• Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communications, or a related field
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time, although most training will be online
Benefits and Salary:
• Salary plus bonus commensurate with experience and ability
• Unlimited PTO (as long as goals are met), Health, 401(K) with company match
• Fertile training ground for career development with a fast-growing company
Back to top