Software Sales Executive
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading provider of integrated accounts payable (AP) and procure-to-pay (P2P) applications. Our web-based applications (SaaS) are proven to increase business process efficiency, and improve visibility, accountability and control across the P2P lifecycle.
Nexus Systems' flagship product, NexusPayables, combines robust functionality with an intuitive interface to offer exceptional ease of use. It is compatible with legacy systems and processes making it a best-in-class automation solution. Every day, companies around the world use NexusPayables to solve their biggest AP and P2P challenges. NexusPayables is currently deployed in 93 countries.
From its inception in 1999, Nexus Systems has upheld a commitment to deliver the highest quality solutions, superior customer service, exceptional results and unbeatable customer satisfaction. See our customer testimonials and get more detail at nexussystems.com.
What you will do as a Software Sales Executive:
Nexus Systems is looking for an experienced software sales professional to be part of an aggressive and dynamic sale team focused exclusively on Commercial and Multi-Family Real Estate companies . You will be selling in the marketplace one of the most widely accepted, productive, and reliable Procure to Pay solution available. All in the cloud! This is a net new sales opportunity so the ability to effectively follow-up on marketing leads, build rapport, collaborate with internal resources and develop business quickly is a must. You'll have state-of-the art tools, unmatched marketing support, and Sale Training to reach your goals.
• Drive new sales by qualifying inbound leads while simultaneously hunting for new opportunities.
• Executing all phases of the sales cycle including onsite demonstrations and webinars via GoToMeeting.com
• Identify sale opportunities, develop a robust pipeline, track sales status, and generate sales reports using Salesforce.com
• Prepare and negotiate customer proposals and demonstrate the extraordinary value proposition of Nexus Systems' software products through compelling presentations, software demonstrations and case studies.
• Leverage experience to accelerate sales cycle and tap into new verticals
• Attend trade shows, channel customer feedback to marketing and development teams, and support sales and organizational team initiatives.
• BS or BA required.
• Solid 5+ year track record of exemplary sales achievement of above quota performance and developing new business. Mid-level, mid market with experience with business applications software environment, preferably SaaS, capable of complex sales.
• Successful track record of closing medium to large software deals.
• + Real Estate experience
• + Finance Sales experience
• Outstanding interpersonal and oral communication skills with an enthusiastic team-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and to apply technical information quickly.
• Use of Salesforce.com and GoToMeeting.com required.
• Aggressive, great attitude, organizational skills and a self-starter. Must be comfortable in an early stage company.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Back to top