Software Implementation Manager
Nexus, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading provider of integrated accounts payable (AP) and procure-to-pay (P2P) applications. Our web-based applications (SaaS) are proven to increase business process efficiency, and improve visibility, accountability and control across the P2P lifecycle.
Nexus' flagship product, NexusPayables, combines robust functionality with an intuitive interface to offer exceptional ease of use. It is compatible with legacy systems and processes making it a best-in-class automation solution. Every day, companies around the world use NexusPayables to solve their biggest AP and P2P challenges. NexusPayables is currently deployed in 93 countries.
From its inception in 1999, Nexus has upheld a commitment to deliver the highest quality solutions, superior customer service, exceptional results and unbeatable customer satisfaction. See our customer testimonials and get more detail at nexussystems.com.
About the Position:
The Implementation Team is a division of the Professional Services Team consisting of professionals with backgrounds in project management, software implementation and technical consulting. As a member of the Implementation Services Team, this person's primary responsibility is implementing new clients on NexusPayables and other Nexus product offerings. A typical implementation project includes: project kick-offs, data collection/import, analysis of client's existing AP business process, integration configuration and testing, demos to key stakeholders, training and deployment support. Qualified candidates have a project management or software implementation background, experience with data integrations and a proven ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
Responsibilities of this Position:
· Lead Software Implementation Projects:
o Facilitate the transition from Sales to Implementation
o Act as main point of contact for new clients throughout project lifecycle
o Maintain a high client satisfaction rate and escalate when necessary
o Develop, and manage against, realistic project timelines to ensure commitments are met
o Manage expectations on technical capabilities and overall project scope
o Identify, track and resolve issues using organized documentation
o Facilitate daily and weekly communication with clients, including internal and external status reports
· Become a trusted Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all Nexus Systems Products and supported third party integrations
· Configure and Test all Nexus Systems Products to support a successful implementation:
o Review, analyze, and validate data and configuration requirements provided by clients
o Use NexusPayables setup tools to configure the application for new clients
o Create test plans and participate in testing for new client deployments
· Coordinate with Customer Success and Product Development as needed for custom and/or enhancement requests
· Keep all internal systems including, project management and ticketing applications, up-to-date for accurate project reporting
· Consult with third party vendors as needed on integration setup
· Travel to client site for implementation meetings and training as needed
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years in an implementation or technical project management role, preferably with a SaaS company
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Work well under deadlines
· Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility
· Clear and concise written and verbal skills
· Working knowledge of data integrations
· Ability to tailor communication to contacts with varying levels of technical knowledge and expertise
· Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to travel as needed. Travel average approximately 15%.
· Experience with accounting software (JD Edwards, Intuit Real Estate Solutions (MRI), Yardi or other large G/L or ERP applications)
· Knowledge of basic accounting
· Working knowledge of project management software and terminology
Back to top