Services Document Specialist
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, PayablesNexus, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a Services Document Specialist position. This position’s primary responsibilities include prepping, scanning, indexing invoices and accounts payables related documents for Nexus Systems clients.
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- High volume data entry experience
- Experience working in a production environment
- Comfortable working with internet technology
- Fast accurate alpha-numeric typing skills
- Should be willing to adapt and learn new technologies
- Experience with document imaging software (desired but not required)
- Takes initiative and pride in their work
- Needs to be able to meet and/or overexceed in making deadlines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and maintain accuracy levels guaranteed in client SLAs
- Participate in communication amoung the team to make processes better
- Ensure that process documentation is up to date with exceptions as they occur
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered, applicants must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Back to top