Services Document Specialist
SERVICES DOCUMENT SPECIALIST
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus' product, PayablesNexus, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a Services Document Specialist position. This position's primary responsibilities include prepping, scanning, indexing invoices and accounts payables related documents for Nexus Systems clients.
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- High volume data entry experience
- Experience working in a production environment
- Comfortable working with internet technology
- Fast accurate alpha-numeric typing skills
- Should be willing to adapt and learn new technologies
- Experience with document imaging software (desired but not required)
- Takes initiative and pride in their work
- Needs to be able to meet and/or overexceed in making deadlines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and maintain accuracy levels guaranteed in client SLAs
- Participate in communication amoung the team to make processes better
- Ensure that process documentation is up to date with exceptions as they occur
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered, applicants must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top