Nexus Systems LLC is seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter for an exciting opportunity in Falls Church, VA! If you are a motivated, detail oriented, and seeking an opportunity with a fast-growing tech company, this may be the position for you!
This role will be responsible for driving the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization by identifying, attracting and closing top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met in a timely manner. This includes full-life cycle recruiting for both technical and non-technical positions including Software Development, Marketing, Sales, Client Success and Administration.
Responsibilities of this Position:
· Perform full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for both technical and non-technical positions.
· Partner with various hiring manager across the organization to establish job responsibilities and execute hiring plans.
· Manage a positive recruiting experience internally and externally (working with internal partners and candidates).
· Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports.
· Responsible for capturing and marketing Nexus Systems employment brand.
· Meet with hiring managers to determine job responsibilities and qualifications.
· Assist in other recruiting or HR initiatives as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· 5+ years of professional recruiting experience
· Demonstrated ability and track record of success of filling abroad range of positions in a timely manner
· Proven track record of creative sourcing strategies to attract talent
· Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
· Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
· High business acumen with the ability to articulate the company and job openings clearly to candidates
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information.
· Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, Human Resources or equivalent training and/or experience.
· Prior experience working with ATS systems (Bamboo.) and other recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, etc.)
Must be local to the Northern VA area
Back to top