Nexus is the leading provider of Accounts Payable (AP) and Payments Automation software for the Real Estate industry. Our procure-to-pay solution takes a 360 degree view of customer and supplier needs, addressing pain points unique to Real Estate. By putting people at the forefront of automation, our product suite offers more than efficiency, control, and insight—it makes it easier to maintain the relationships at the heart of business. When people connect, technology works.
Nexus has an opening for a Salesforce/Zendesk Administrator to manage the internal systems leveraged by all functions across the Company. The internal systems include SalesForce, Zendesk, Slack, and proprietary software. These systems are in place to support customer management, ticket management, sales management, and implementation management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining OSS software, handling tickets, producing reports, managing integrations, facilitating requirements and design sessions with functional users, and documenting system configurations.
If you are looking for a position that offers hands-on technical and administrator experience in a vibrant, team-centered environment, and you meet the requirements outlined below, this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities of this Position:
· Manage administrative functions across all OSS systems, including:
- User management
- Ticket management
· Manage cross-functional system changes to automate and bring efficiency the OSSs across the company, including:
- Facilitating discussions and documenting requirements and design
- Managing implementation in lower environments and production
- Conducting testing on all changes into production
- Facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT), when necessary
· Manage projects for OSSs. Responsible for:
- Project Timeline Creation and Maintenance
- Drafting technical Communication
- System Configuration
- Data Validation and Testing
· Develop, automate, and deploy standard and custom reports to the functional users.
· Produce usage reports and perform system health checks.
· Engage with OSS vendor Support to resolve issues.
· Technical administration of the internal and customer-facing knowledge base, including workflow and automation.
· Manage the upgrades and maintenance of the software and integrations, including staging, testing, and production launches.
· Manage the OSS change management process, including documenting the ticket handling process, facilitating weekly meetings with functional users and communication.
· Create test plans and participate in testing of configured system in preparation for production launch.
· Manage configuration tasks completed by cross-functional teams to ensure timelines and quality standards are met.
· Identify, track and resolve issues and trends through OSS usage and reporting.
· Manage the licensing and license auditing, for all OSSs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a OSS administrator role
· Minimum of 3-4 years' experience as a SalesForce and Zendesk administrator
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
· Understanding of relational databases
· Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility
· Ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of staff within a client company
· Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Must work well under deadlines and have the ability to successfully track and follow up on multiple tasks across many projects
· Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a growing organization
· Experience with Clarizen, Slack, home-grown tools
· Experience with a SaaS and/or accounting consulting company
· Knowledge of basic project management tools, accounting, spreadsheets, and other MS Office tools
· Previous experience with SaaS products
Candidates must be local to the Washington DC metro area
Back to top