Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading provider of integrated accounts payable (AP) and procure-to-pay (P2P) applications. Our web-based applications (SaaS) are proven to increase business process efficiency, and improve visibility, accountability, and control across the P2P lifecycle.
Nexus Systems' flagship product, NexusPayables, combines robust functionality with an intuitive interface to offer exceptional ease of use. It is compatible with legacy systems and processes making it a best-in-class automation solution. Every day, companies around the world use NexusPayables to solve their biggest AP and P2P challenges. NexusPayables is currently deployed in 93 countries.
From its inception in 1999, Nexus Systems has upheld a commitment to deliver the highest quality solutions, superior customer service, exceptional results and unbeatable customer satisfaction. See our customer testimonials and get more detail at nexussystems.com.
About the Position:
Nexus Systems, LLC has an opening for an Operations Support Systems (OSS) Administrator to manage the internal systems leveraged by all functions across the Company. The internal systems include SalesForce, Zendesk, Slack, and proprietary software. The Nexus OSSs are in place to support customer management, ticket management, sales management, and implementation management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining OSS software, handling tickets, producing reports, managing integrations, facilitating requirements and design sessions with functional users, and documenting system configurations.
If you are looking for a position that offers hands-on technical and administrator experience in a vibrant, team- centered environment, and you meet the requirements outlined below, Nexus Systems is a great fit!
Responsibilities of this Position:
· Manage administrative functions across all OSS systems, including
o User management
o Ticket management
· Manage cross-functional system changes to automate and bring efficiency the OSSs across the company, including:
o Facilitating discussions and documenting requirements and design
o Managing implementation in lower environments and production
o Conducting testing on all changes into production
o Facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT), when necessary
· Manage projects for OSSs. Responsible for:
o Project Timeline Creation and Maintenance
o Drafting technical Communication
o System Configuration
o Data Validation and Testing
· Develop, automate, and deploy standard and custom reports to the functional users.
· Produce usage reports and perform system health checks.
· Engage with OSS vendor Support to resolve issues.
· Technical administration of the internal and customer-facing knowledge base, including workflow and automation.
· Manage the upgrades and maintenance of the software and integrations, including staging, testing, and production launches.
· Manage the OSS change management process, including documenting the ticket handling process, facilitating weekly meetings with functional users and communication.
· Create test plans and participate in testing of configured system in preparation for production launch.
· Manage configuration tasks completed by cross-functional teams to ensure timelines and quality standards are met.
· Identify, track and resolve issues and trends through OSS usage and reporting.
· Manage the licensing and license auditing, for all OSSs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a OSS administrator role
· Minimum of 3-4 years' experience as a SalesForce and Zendesk administrator
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
· Understanding of relational databases
· Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility
· Ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of staff within a client company
· Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Must work well under deadlines and have the ability to successfully track and follow up on multiple tasks across many projects
· Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a growing organization
· Experience with Clarizen, Slack, home-grown tools
· Experience with a SaaS and/or accounting consulting company
· Knowledge of basic project management tools, accounting , spreadsheets, and other MS Office tools
· Previous experience with SaaS products
· Previous experience with SaaS products
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Application Support Analyst
Keith serves as the ultimate point-of-service for any escalated customer calls and inquiries that the Nexus Systems Help Desk Team is unable to resolve.
Back to top