Sales Operations Manager
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of our Salesforce CRM and Hubspot platforms. This role will require extensive collaboration across Marketing and Business Development in refining and perfecting our sales processes and translating those processes into an effective and scalable infrastructure capable of handling monthly leads across multiple channels and workflows.
Additional responsibilities will include developing and reporting on key metrics, ad hoc support in launching and tracking different growth initiatives, and training/supporting the sales team.
- Update, optimize and maintain Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns in Hubspot that maximize Nexus Systems’ visibility into the desired markets and territories.
- Provide internal support for usage and adoption of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools
- Maintain and improve our Salesforce data structure and data hygiene
- Help implement and maintain inside sales lead tools or services
Sales Pipeline Support
- Collaborate with the sales team to improve performance reporting and the weekly forecasting process
- Capture and analyze our conversion metrics to ensure that the lead generation, lead capturing and follow-up is seamless
- Analyze and increase visibility of key sales performance metrics
- Ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Play an active role in identifying processes that can streamline sales and eliminate inefficiencies
- Optimize the proposal and contract process
- Document and maintain best practices and playbooks
- Work with SVP of Sales to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most general business issues; escalate to SVP of Sales, as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Has experience defining goals and leading a team to achieve those goals
- Takes responsibility for own success, doesn’t externalize, accepts challenges, does not take “no” as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ enterprise SAAS sales experience
- Experience managing Sales teams with demonstrated new sales track record & quota attainment
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of SAAS revenue and bookings metrics
- Skilled at using and implementing Salesforce to optimize sales team performance
- Experience using and building marketing campaigns within Hubspot
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
- Ability to travel as required meeting team and department goals
EDUCATION: B.A., Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Back to top