Sales Development Representative
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus' product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Founded in 1999 and leveraging our core competency in developing SasS software, as well as our experience in customer support, we deliver software and services solutions that improve workforce productivity, streamline business processes, raise customer satisfaction and increase sales. Our customers come from a wide range of industry segments, with a strong concentration in the real estate vertical (including Multifamily, Commercial, Industrial, Storage, Retail, Student Housing, and Medical Facilities).
Nexus Systems is looking for an energetic self-starter to excel in the area of lead generation. The Sales Development Representative is a valuable member of the sales division at Nexus and plays a critical role in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the growth of our AP Automation business.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to uncover new business opportunities for Nexus Systems
- Interact with prospects and provide high level offering information
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments with the perspective clients
- Manage prospecting status and activities as well as forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Meet and exceed monthly performance goals and quota
- Establish ongoing business relationships with Nexus Partners
- 0-2 years of inside or outside sales experience (within B2B is a plus)
- Excellent sales and presentation skills via phone, email and web-conference
- Demonstrated success in closing business over the phone and forming strong relationships
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Professional, energetic, coachable, tenacious, charismatic with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated, but also a team player
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree or two years of relevant work or military experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer and be located in local area.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Application Support Analyst
Keith serves as the ultimate point-of-service for any escalated customer calls and inquiries that the Nexus Systems Help Desk Team is unable to resolve.
Back to top